Info

WHA_1956PC

Interior detail from the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence, Italy. A massive, Romanesque fortress-palace designed by the architect Arnolfo di Cambio. Internally, The first courtyard was designed in 1453 by Michelozzo. In the lunettes, high around the courtyard, are crests of the Church and City Guilds. In the centre, the porphyry fountain is by Battista del Tadda. This image shows one of the many crests.

Add to Cart
Filename
WHA_1956PC.jpg
Copyright
World History Archive
Image Size
3460x5051 / 3.9MB
Contained in galleries
Recently uploaded historical photos 4
Interior detail from the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence, Italy. A massive, Romanesque fortress-palace designed by the architect Arnolfo di Cambio. Internally, The first courtyard was designed in 1453 by Michelozzo. In the lunettes, high around the courtyard, are crests of the Church and City Guilds. In the centre, the porphyry fountain is by Battista del Tadda. This image shows one of the many crests.