CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...A view of dorm room built to accomodate the scout leaders who will use the CBSI camp site at Larch Hill.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-765.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1067x851 / 262.1KB
photography business pictures black white picture library photographs of Ireland Archbishop Dermot Ryan photo site old print old pictures black and white 1970s old photos news photos images Ireland historic photos Irish photos Irish pictures Irish society historical photos Irish photography Irish culture Ireland antique photos image archive Larch Hill black and white prints Irish people history pictures photography print photography studio photos black white Republic of Ireland Irish images sepia street scene President Eamon DeValera the seventies vintage photos black and white pictures Irish history images of Ireland film photography Irish heritage rural Ireland image library Dublin mountains Irish Irish gifts
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.