Info

WHA_1972PC

Interior detail from the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence, Italy. A massive, Romanesque fortress-palace designed by the architect Arnolfo di Cambio. Internally, The first courtyard was designed in 1453 by Michelozzo. In the lunettes, high around the courtyard, are crests of the Church and City Guilds. In the centre, the porphyry fountain is by Battista del Tadda. This image shows the heavily detailed, painted ceilings.

Add to Cart
Filename
WHA_1972PC.jpg
Copyright
World History Archive
Image Size
4827x3620 / 4.5MB
Contained in galleries
Recently uploaded historical photos 4
Interior detail from the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence, Italy. A massive, Romanesque fortress-palace designed by the architect Arnolfo di Cambio. Internally, The first courtyard was designed in 1453 by Michelozzo. In the lunettes, high around the courtyard, are crests of the Church and City Guilds. In the centre, the porphyry fountain is by Battista del Tadda. This image shows the heavily detailed, painted ceilings.